We will be performing another maintenance on the OX webmail cluster (Enterprise Email and Business Email) in addition to the previous maintenance which was carried out in 2 phases over the last two weeks. More details about this can be found here.
All services and actions associated to OX webmail will be down during this maintenance, which is estimated to last about 3 hours.
During this maintenance, you will encounter errors if you are:
1) Adding new Business or Enterprise email orders via OrderBox
2) Making modifications to existing Business and Enterprise Email orders on the server.
3) Adding or deleting email accounts on your existing email hosting package
4) Changing password of your accounts
5) Making any other changes in your email accounts from the email management panel.
Task: Upgrade activity on OX (Open-Xchange).
Downtime: Saturday 6th February 2016 21:00 IST/15:30 GMT To Sunday 7th February 2016 00:00 IST/ Saturday 6th February 18:30 GMT
Effective Downtime: 3 hours
Please note you can continue to send/receive emails if your email account is configured via pop/imap on email clients like outlook, thunderbird, mobile etc. In case of doubts please refer to this article which provides step by step instructions on configuring email accounts on various different email clients.
In case of any doubts, please reach out to the support team at the earliest.